An idea to help

An idea to help

Postby eileen1080 » Wed May 13, 2015 8:49 pm

Hi everyone, how are you,I want to propose something, I have the idea that each one of us make something of TSCC, I mean like a T-shirt , a cup, a cap or other thing, this to show our support to the show, and post a photo of you in Facebook or twitter using that thing. I wish that everyone in this forum participate in this.

What do you think?

((I don't know if this is the right section to write this... or should write this in other place?))

Regards to every one!
eileen1080

Re: An idea to help

Postby The1Russter » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:10 am

eileen1080 wrote:Hi everyone, how are you,I want to propose something, I have the idea that each one of us make something of TSCC, I mean like a T-shirt , a cup, a cap or other thing, this to show our support to the show, and post a photo of you in Facebook or twitter using that thing. I wish that everyone in this forum participate in this.

What do you think?

((I don't know if this is the right section to write this... or should write this in other place?))

Regards to every one!

Hello Eileen,
Promotional T-shirts, caps, etc. are great ideas. Some of these things can be made at home, like creating an iron-on transfer to create your own promotional T-shirt. These aren't as good as a commercially made silk-screen T-shirt, but its something the average person can do at home with little expense or fuss. There are specialty papers so people can create and print stickers and labels at home. I believe you can even buy magnetic sheets you can print your own flexible magnets, but you'd have to research that idea. Technology makes it possible for people to create photo and poster quality prints at home, however most of us don't have the level of technology at home. For quality and quantity alone, things like this would have to be made commercially.

The old campaign (2009-2011) had magnets, buttons, and USB drives in the shape of Cameron's chip. These things cost money to produce and require a significant number of pre-order promises before its worth the risk to go to manufacture. But then you'd have to speak to the organizers of the previous campaign (2009 - 11) for details on that.

Overall, I'm supportive of most anything fans can do to promote TSCC in any capacity that is both positive and eye catching. So if people can make things and possibly even multiple items that can be distributed, then go for it!
We will hold fast. We will never surrender!
twitter: The1Russter
The1Russter

Return to General Discussion