A New Petition For 2015!

A New Petition For 2015!

Postby The1Russter » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:00 pm

We faced some hurdles in 2014 with first the petition created by our own KingJay closing, and having to replace it. Then the replacements were either closed by their authors, or in the case with the two most popular, the sites that hosted them simply closed up shop.

We were facing the possibility of going into 2015 with one old petition that was still open and still taking signatures:
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/the-sarah-connor-chronicles.html%5D

Given the track record of the lifespan of these old petitions, there was doubt about recommending people to use it but we listed it all the same.

Luckily, one keen member started up a new petition the beginning of December 2014 with the lofty goal of raising 50 thousand signatures. I sure wish the signatures from all those old closed petitions could have been transfered, but lets not dwell on thin dreams

We Have A New Petition! :D

The url is very long so I've reduced it using tiny url: http://tinyurl.com/kfmw7lh
We will hold fast. We will never surrender!
twitter: The1Russter
The1Russter

Re: A New Petition For 2015!

Postby Arcane » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:44 pm

I'll be sure to advertise this across all social medias (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc) for a long time this petition will be set to close on January 2016 but I will extend the length or numbers if the petition goes well.

I will be monitoring everyday to see the progress and updating everyone on anyone new or interesting regarding TSCC. I am sure we can achieve 50,000+ signatures (seeing the first season of TSCC saw an average viewership of 10 million and season 2 saw 5 million+) we just have make the community active again.

Ways of doing this is getting people to notice TSCC is on FiveUSA every Tuesday running through all the episodes, constant tweets on Twitter regarding TSCC, posts of Facebook and comments and videos on YouTube.

As for myself I am working on a TSCC Season 3 Fanfiction piece to bring some fans back into the limelight for TSCC.

The only issue about the whole scenario is getting Skydance and Warner Bros to take us seriously for once. I dunno about cast I believe the whole cast as of this moment is still happy and eager to come back for more TSCC (let me know if I am wrong).

So I'll see you guys out there!

Fight for what you believe in, fight for TSCC!
Let it be shown, that we chose to die on our feet...rather than live on our knees!
Arcane

Postby Zelaron » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:43 am

I have signed your petition a while ago of course, but I actually think that promoting the one with almost 11k signatures would be more useful for the cause, even if its up for a while already. A new petition could never reach that number, not because people arent interested but because it keeps getting harder to reach new people. So getting everything we can out of that petition might be the better way to go
Zelaron

Postby The1Russter » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:08 pm

If the Pamphlet Campaign is something that will be continued for 2015, the links to petitions can be changed to point to the old petition with over 10K signatures, and the new one begun by Arcane.
The1Russter

Postby Arcane » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:56 am

Zelaron wrote:I have signed your petition a while ago of course, but I actually think that promoting the one with almost 11k signatures would be more useful for the cause, even if its up for a while already. A new petition could never reach that number, not because people arent interested but because it keeps getting harder to reach new people. So getting everything we can out of that petition might be the better way to go

I agree we should use the old petition as well the only issue is that we don't if the person who put the petition up still checks it or has just given up on it. In my opinion it should have been put forward to either Annapurna in 2013 or Skydance in early 2014. But like I said we're unsure of whether that person still checks the petition.
Let it be shown, that we chose to die on our feet...rather than live on our knees!
Arcane

Postby GANMU » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:27 pm

I have signed both petitions, it is indeed a shame that the first one cannot be used, because there so many people who have signed it. I have just found the french community of the series, the forum works like here and i need an admin to valid my account, and i hope the forum is still alive; like that i will be able to give them the petitions.

NB : it's my third comment and i can send private messages 8-)
The french forum : http://www.leschroniquesdesarahconnor.fr/forum/
GANMU

Postby Arcane » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:37 pm

We have currently reached 103 supporters on the new petition for 2015! It's been around three months or more since the petition has gone up, so to me I am surprised and pleased to see that it has grow to that amount in a short time!

If you haven't already signed the petition then the link to the new petition is in the first post on this thread from The1Russter!
Arcane

Postby Arcane » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:55 pm

At the moment for our new petition to bring back TSCC we have 151 signatures. Not only that but when someone signs the petition there'll be an email sent out to both Skydance Productions and Warner Bros. informing them that the petition has been signed by someone. This will hopefully get both companies attention that there are still TSCC fans out there wanting their closure to the series!
Arcane

Postby The1Russter » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:13 pm

I like the idea of sending email alerts to both Warner Bro's and Skydance. However, perhaps alerts should only be sent when certain goals are achieved. If they get alerts every day, there is a good chance they might set up a spam filter to block the alerts, even though no harm comes by them. Just an idea....
The1Russter

Postby Arcane » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:51 am

The1Russter wrote:I like the idea of sending email alerts to both Warner Bro's and Skydance. However, perhaps alerts should only be sent when certain goals are achieved. If they get alerts every day, there is a good chance they might set up a spam filter to block the alerts, even though no harm comes by them. Just an idea....

I'll see if I can do that, but I have a funny feeling that there isn't an option.

As well I just want to inform all members of savethescc.com that our newest petition has reached 230 supporters. I'll stress this again if you know of any TSCC fans out there that haven't signed the petition please encourage them, as well as getting people to know about TSCC!
Arcane

Postby eileen1080 » Wed May 13, 2015 8:31 pm

Hi, how are you, I have a question about this petition, do you think is a good idea to share the petition in facebook?

Regards.
eileen1080

Postby Arcane » Fri May 15, 2015 2:31 am

eileen1080 wrote:Hi, how are you, I have a question about this petition, do you think is a good idea to share the petition in facebook?

Regards.

By all means share the petition on any social media site, the more people know about our campaign the better!
Arcane

Return to Sign The Petition For The Shows Return Here!