Pamphlets Coming Down

Pamphlets Coming Down

Postby The1Russter » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:27 am

After Dec. 31, 2016, I will be taking the pamphlets down from my cloud. All links on the pdf files, on the twitter account BringBackTSCC, on this forum and elsewhere will no longer work in a few days. If you wish to download the pamphlets again, do so in the next few days.

The pamphlet campaign went very well during its promotion. I'm proud of how well it did, but it took a lot of work on my own to get the results that we did. I'm grateful to all the unknown people who shared the pamphlets at the comic cons and other events. You did the fandom a great service. I thank you for sharing the pamphlets, especially at those events that tried to stop you.

Of course I'm disappointed that we didn't get the results we hoped to achieve. But studios and their bosses will be selfish little bastards and there is no changing that. If they want to make garbage films and not quality TV programs, no amount of pleading and demonstrating they can do both will change their minds. The Scrooges of the world don't care about the Cratchets of the world but for how to make money off of their labors. That will never change.

No ticket sales here, buddy.

I can certainly agree now with Josh Friedman that there is no hope for a revival. However, we can all take some solace from all the great fanfics that people have written. My suggestion, load up your tablet with a bunch of fanfics, curl up under a warm blanket with a mug of hot cocoa nearby and get lost inside your favorite story for the next few weeks.

I wish you all the best in 2017.

God Bless,
Russ
We will hold fast. We will never surrender!
twitter: The1Russter
The1Russter

Re: Pamphlets Coming Down

Postby The1Russter » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:15 am

I wish to thank everyone who took part in the Save TSCC Campaign. For those of you who have downloaded and shared our flyers/pamphlets at comic cons around the globe, I especially thank you.

As promised, I've taken the flyers off my cloud website, but not before recording the total number of downloads. I thought you'd might like to take a look at the numbers for yourself.

Total Number of downloads of Pamphlets from start of April 2013 to end of December 2016

SaveTSCC 2015 8x11 B&W Pam Print-fold-dist.pdf . . . . . . . . . . . 2417

SaveTSCC 2015 8x11 Color Pam Print-fold-dist.pdf . . . . . . . . . . . 2393

SaveTSCC 2015 8x11 Flyer Elect-sharing.pdf . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .50475

SaveTSCC 2015 A4 B&W Pam Print-fold-dist.pdf . . . . . . . . . . . . .4484

SaveTSCC 2015 A4 Color Pam Print-fold-dist.pdf . . . . . . . . . . . . .4248

SaveTSCC 2015 A4 Flyer Elect-sharing.pdf . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . +12340

Total Number of pamphlets downloaded . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 73964

You made this possible. Each and everyone of you. Almost 74-thousand copies of these flyers are out there on smartphones, laptops, tablets, home computers, plus any imaginable number printed out and ready to be distributed at the next comic con.

You are awesome! :D
We will hold fast. We will never surrender!
twitter: The1Russter
The1Russter

Return to Pamphlet Distribution